ExxonMobil, Eagle LNG Partners LLC (Eagle LNG Partners) and Crowley have signed a collaboration agreement on the development of LNG as a marine fuel.
- the goal is to is to establish the storage and technical support necessary for LNG bunker delivery in North America.
- it will initially be focused on Florida before expanding to other North American markets.
- ExxonMobil will provide its technical support and expertise to help the parties carry out safe bunkering and sell LNG bunker fuel to vessel operators.
- Eagle LNG Partners will supply the LNG and will design, build and operate small-scale production and storage facilities as well as coordinating land-based LNG transportation.
- Crowley will provide bunker logistics and ensure safe and reliable operations.